Wednesday 5 August 2015

Changes #2. Or Maybe it's #3. Honestly Who Even Knows Any More.


So I've been playing with my template again - completely a spur of the moment thing. Well, actually night. I felt like the blog needs a bit of a facelift and I just wanted a change, plus the 21. September a.k.a. this blog's fifth anniversary is approaching, so no better time for a bit of sprucing up. The changes aren't as extensive as some of the old ones I did a couple of years ago, but it still quite a change. I decided on a peachy - mint green theme with hearts and I'm very happy with it. Now, I was doing these changes very late at night and messing with the code so late probably isn't the best idea (though I'm totally a night own when it comes to work), so let me know if anything isn't working properly or you find the some fonts too light, such as the links, which  are now light mint grey. But otherwise I hope you like the new updated look. Some minor changes were also done in the pages.

And one last look at the old blog. You served me well. 


PS.: Throw back to the time when my blog had a dark background. Anyone still remembers that?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment