Saturday 11 July 2015

Essence Lipliner 15 Honey Berry


So apparently Essence has two lip liners with Berry in their names. I obviously didn't know that and when I went to pick up Soft Berry, I mistakenly grabbed Honey Berry instead. But all is not lost, at least I got an interesting new lip colour to experiment with and these are so cheap anyway. 


Honey Berry is a purple that leans more to the pink side, so it doesn't end up looking draining. I thought I'll hate it on me, but it actually looks decent, especially if I have my hair up. I would wear this colour in colder months, though. When it fades, it starts to get a bit darker on my lips and also less pink.


Texture is classically super soft as usual at Essence lip liners and people love it. I'm not such of a fan, but I don't dislike them. Since it's a darker shade, it manages to cling on a bit longer than the rest Essence lip liners and it fades nicely. These lip liners don't feel in the least bit drying on my lips.
 

Essence lip liners cost 1.19 € and can be found almost everywhere here. I already have seven of them, even though I'm not a massive fan of the formula, but they are a great way to experiment with your lip colour for very little money.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment